Saturday, April 2, 2011

The ReAwakening Teen Tv Drama

The Purpose:
The ReAwakening Teen Tv Drama is about the power & horrific effects that sex have over African American Teenagers in Chicago. This program illustrates how Sex destroy families and friendships, and how Sex change and bring DRAMA in a person life forever! The ReAwakening Tv Show purpose is to encourage the entire African American community to Wake Back Up and think about "the Consequences of Sex"

The Story:
The ReAwakening Story begins with Cornbread the young 17year old who falls is in love with his girlfriend Faith, 1 day Faith bestfriend Isis visits Cornbread house looking desperately for Faith to tell her about her granny who just died the night before, after Cornbread tell Isis Faith is not there Isis tell Cornbread about her granny who everybody knew & loved. While Isis is telling Cornbread what happen to her granny she breaks down in tears and Cornbread console her and this sparked a sexual chemistry that led into the 2 having Sex. Meanwhile Faith discovers Cornbread has a baby on the way with his X girlfriend Unique, who is also the blood cousin of Isis; after Cornbread apologizes to Faith and get her to forgive him for cheating he is confronted by Isis who also inform him that she is pregnant with their child. As Cornbread & Isis work extremely hard to keep their sex encounter & baby a secret from Faith & Unique; there is another big secret that is being kept hidden. Chris who is Cornbread bestfriend and the boyfriend of Isis is also hiding along with Unique the fact that Unique baby might not be Cornbread's but Chris baby. After intense pressure Isis breaks down and tell Faith the truth which results and a friendship destroyed forever and Faith never talking to Corbread again.

11 comments:

k k said...

I used to watch The Reawakening all the time, but now I dont get channel 25. Are you going to put the episodes online somewhere?

Michelle said...

i watch the reawakening every monday and i really enjoy watching the show. It can get confusing at times with who is who girlfriend and boyfriend but other than that they are very good actors and i really enjoy watching it

alishabynum27 said...

DONTE FAIN IM SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU ARE REALLY DOIN SOMEHING THATS POSITIVE AND SHEDDIN LIGHT ON ALOT OF SITUATIONS THAT PPL MAY BE GOING THROUGH REMEBER KEEP GOD FIRST IN EVERYTHING YOU AND UR SUCCESS WILL BE LIMITLESS

*%2010 CR@ZY%* said...

do you have the show in decatur illinois or is it only in chicago

PRETTYGURL SHANTE' said...

I JUS LOVE UR SHOW!! KEEP DOIN YOUR THANG!!! DATS WAT IM TALKING BOUT A STRONG BLACK MAN DOIN SUM THING POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE WIT HIS LYFE!! LOVE YA DONTE!!!

Darmia said...

Mr.Donte Fain. I am a Huge fain on your show. I respect all that you do and I also want to be a part of what you. I am very Talented!!!!. And I will be a great add to the reawaking. I can promise you that. I use to be rather shy, I have been called for modeling acting everything but I let my fear take advantage of me. But I am ready now. I'm 16years of age, My email is darmianorris@gmail.com please contact me

Anonymous said...

Found out my kids watch this show faithfullly..i didnt see no darn positive message! I saw profanity. Like why they cant make a point without B this or F that? Wheres the message then? After watching it myself I blocked it..its not ok for our youth to speak that way! I remember when I was little and we cursed around our elders we got in trouble..now u see these clowns cursing around elders with no regard at all. We black folkd never get opportunities like this, yet ignorance can end it all..the original awakenings was the stuff and it sent a message without profanity..this show could be the foundation to save this jacked up generation but from what I saw, it needs to lose the ghetto trash talk!

AngelVaughn said...

I would really really like to see the seasons one and two again so would you please put them back on your website!

Kaylapooh#1 said...

WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THE VIDEO OF ISAS AND CORNDREAD'S RELATIONSHIP WHEN ISAS TELLS CORNBREAD ABOUT HER GRANNY? AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ISAS'S GRANNY I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE HAD ONE ON HERE WHY YOU CUT THAT STUFF OUT? OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE YOU SHOW AND CORNBREAD IS MY BABY THAT'S MY NUMBA 1 FAV IN THE SHOW,BUT CHRIS IS SEXY TOO.I TOOK A PICTURE WITH TIMATHY,BUT CORNBREAD WASN'T THERE SUCKS!! :(. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FOWORD TO GETTING TO KNOW BOTH, BUT MY CUZIN BF WHICH IS MY BROHTER IS COOL WITH BOTH TIMATHY AND CORNBREAD SO I CAN ASK HIM TO CALL THEM CUZ HE GOT THEY NUMBAS. LOVE THE REAWAKENING

Unknown said...

i love the show a lot can't wait till season 4

Unknown said...

I loved that show but isis was bogus hope to see more.